A scholarship will be awarded to a US national who wishes to study Turkish language in Turkey.
YUNUS EMRE TURKISH LANGUAGE SCHOLARSHIP
Turkish Prime Ministry-Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities is offering Turkish Language Education Scholarship for foreign government employees and the academics.
Therefore, a scholarship will be awarded to a US national who wishes to study Turkish language in Turkey.
Qualification requirements for the scholarship:
- To be a civil servant/public officer(preferably holder of a Master / PhD degree) with at least three years of experience or a researcher / academic who currently pursues / have already completed a PhD program in the fields of social sciences on a topic related to Turkey,
- To be under the age of 40,
- To not benefit from any of Türkiye Scholarships,
- To present a recommendation letter and a permission letter (This letter should include the details about the time-off procedures (paid or unpaid) over the course of the program) from the affiliated institution,
The details of the scholarship are as follows:
-The Yunus Emre Turkish Language Scholarship will present an opportunity to learn Turkish without a condition of being involved in a research program.
-Only one qualified candidate from each country will be offered the scholarship.
-The scholarship will be granted for 8 – 10 months.
-Scholarship will cover the cost of the Turkish language program and will also include a monthly allowance of 1.500 Turkish Liras (approximately 710 USD).
- In addition to the monthly allowance, airfare tickets (for the first arrival and return flight) and accommodation expenses during the length of the scholarship will be covered.
-Turkish language program will take place in Istanbul, Ankara and/or İzmir.
-The scholarship year is planned to begin on October 15, 2014.
-Application forms for the scholarship program can be downloaded via the following link:
- Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications through e-mail (email@example.com) or in person to the nearest Turkish diplomatic mission no later than 28th of August 2014.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00
Consular Section Reception Hours: 9:30 a.m. 1:00 p.m.
|1/2/2023||1/2/2023||First Day of the new year - Federal Holiday|
|1/16/2023||1/16/2023||Martin Luther King Jr Day - Federal Holiday|
|2/20/2023||2/20/2023||Presidents' Day - Federal holiday|
|4/21/2023||4/21/2023||Ramazan Bayramı 1. gün|
|5/29/2023||5/29/2023||Memorial Day - Federal holiday|
|6/19/2023||6/19/2023||Juneteenth - Federal holiday|
|7/4/2023||7/4/2023||Independence Day - Federal holiday|
|9/4/2023||9/4/2023||Labor Day - Federal holiday|
|10/9/2023||10/9/2023||Columbus Day - Federal holiday|
|11/10/2023||11/10/2023||Veterans Day - Federal holiday|
|11/23/2023||11/23/2023||Thanksgiving Day - Federal holiday|
|12/25/2023||12/25/2023||Christmas Day - Federal holiday|
|1/1/2024||1/1/2024||First Day of New Year|
+ 90 312 292 29 29